Payment flow and delivery policy
- Payments made via the Keswick to Barrow website will be transacted securely via SagePay.
- A payment receipt will be automatically sent to the payer for each transaction, subject to a valid email address being provided on the payment form.
- Donation amounts will be automatically publically acknowledged on the website, except where the payer has requested that the donation should be anonymous.
Refund and cancellation policy
- If you have made a payment in error, or have paid an incorrect amount, please request a refund via our "Contact Us" form, selecting the "Sponsorship and payments" option. We will respond to your enquiry to verify your details, normally within two working days, and we will issue a full refund subject to confirmation of the request details.
- Payments made in respect of the £15 individual entry processing fee are used to cover operating costs, and are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Donations made to walkers are non-refundable and non-transferrable, except in cases where a genuine error has occured, as described in paragraph 1.